Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Having Fun!

Our little kiddo is thoroughly enjoying all of his toys he got for his birthday. Currently his favorite is the tunnel GP got him. He was pretty hesitant at first but now we can't get him out of it!!

Watching morning cartoons has become more interesting the last few weeks, thank goodness. I'm finally getting a hot cup of tea/coffee in the morning before it is cold. I'm not advocating sticking your child in front of a t.v. all day, but sometimes an hour in the morning is just what a mommy needs to keep her sanity :)

Landen is finally crawling like a "normal" baby. For those of you who have seen Landen crawl in the past you know that he had this hysterical army crawl going on. It got the job done and got him where he wanted to go fast. But just this week he decided that he can use his hands to crawl too. He still reverts back to his slithering crawl every ones in a while but for the most part hands and knees it is.

Look at that cutie in the mirror.

I still can't believe Landen is 1. I meant to post this picture of him as a newborn with the birthday post but forgot. I look at the pictures above and then this one and just can't believe how much one grows in a years time. He is such a miracle and we thank God everyday for giving him to us.

No comments: